- The part numbers of the aluminum extrusions show measurments for cross-section and length in mm.
- Four of the short columns need to be positioned precisely so the separation panels fit nicely. The gap to the corner columns is 160mm.
- The two flat extrusions in the rear left carry the laser PSU. They only need to match the length of the PSU.
- The two flat extrusions in the rear right carry the controller board and its PSU. They only need to match the length of them
- Both of the above can be adjusted later.