« frame-gantry | overview | frame-outer »
- Prepare parts for this subsystem (See BOM by subsystem)
- Attach long inner extrusion to short outer extrusions.
- Use black angle brackets.
- Rear offset is 194mm.
- Spacing between slats, rear to front, is 180mm, 180mm, 170mm.
- Front offset is 54mm.
- Attach columns.
- 4040, 120mm, black in the back, angles attach to the rear slot
- 2040, 120mm, black in the front
- Later, when attaching table to frame make sure the height is equal on all attachment points. Once the head is mounted, double-check the height within the entire range of motion.
- When adjusting the height, account for the thickness of the table surface you will be using (e.g: honeycomb, eggcrate, drywall angles). See accessories for possible options.